Just finished the hat, well that is last night I finished the hat! It turned out nice, however, I didn't like the decreasing...that is to say, I didn't like the way the pattern suggested the decreasing in pattern. I found the pattern not working well with the decrease rounds so I ended up dropping the black and just knitting and decreasing where it was supposed to be done.
Another thing I will change on the next one I make, is to not work the pattern for 7" but probably 5.5 to 6"; I like a snug to my head fit rather than the slouchy, too much left over on top (~:
Overall though, I think it turned out rather well...here it is:
~Okay now off to finish other projects before year's end...