Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hmmm Quantum physics...

Tuesday.  It's interesting.  Somedays I am completely absorbed in all things wool and the like and then there are days like today...today I am tired; I know it's the weather.  But despite that, I find myself getting more and more involved in the study of quantum physics; the true nature of science.  Well, rather I am looking for more and more info regarding the study of quantum physics.  This topic is fascinating.  Quantum physics leads to quantum magick which can lead to other areas of research which leads to...well, I don't know but I am very interested indeed!   Funny how the local library turns up short on the subject too.  Disappointing this, considering our local library houses a great many books.  Three floors of books actually and has access to neighboring counties as well...*sigh*  All is not lost though, I shall venture over to Smith's Family Books or even Powells in Portland and I am sure to find what I am searching for.   In the meantime, I will continue to read what I have, learn from it and by the time I am ready for the next volume I should have a better grasp on the subject.

~Now off to find Schrodingers Rabbits...or just off to bed...night!

No comments:

Post a Comment