Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Feeling a bit insulted...

Saturday.
My day started out beautifully.  The sun was shining and it wasn't too bad out when I went for my walk;  happy am I...so you can imagine my surprise when I arrived home to find a package waiting for me.  Yeah and a surprise it was!  Apparently my so-called "Friendship" afghan square was not well rec'd by it's recipient...she sent it back to me,  without explanation!  It's a beautiful square, 100% wool as she requested and to beat all, she's had it a couple of months. This is a first for me.

Well there you have it, sent back to me...makes me sad and yeah, feeling just a bit insulted...so thanks, thanks a lot!  This has made me stop and ask myself if I really want to continue sharing with others...wow!

~I guess I'll have to really ponder on this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment