Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Friday, February 25, 2011

Life is good

Friday.
The weatherman calls for extreme record breaking cold this evening and the possibility of more snow on Sunday.  But when there is knitting to do and audio books to listen too, nothing else really matters.  Life is good!  I figure I can get Carmen's socks completed this weekend in this little cold snap, plenty of time before my next appt.  Then on to the spring swap.  I am thinking either this cute little bunny or this even cuter little doggie.  Although I have to say, I'm probably going to make the doggie. Then amongst all that, I am going to dye some sock wool and swap with Manon.  I like the idea of reds, oranges and yellows, but I think I'll go with blues, purples and greens for her.  I've been contemplating whether to use Koolaid or easter egg dye.  I'm going to try the egg dye, I think.  And I think I'll try my hand at hand "painting" the wool to see what comes out.  I'm anxious to get it started, but I'm waiting till next week to order the wool.  So in the meantime...off to continue the socks!
~Get ready for some wonderfully warm socks, Carmen...

No comments:

Post a Comment