Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tears for...

Tuesday.
Like every morning I awoke and followed my daily routine of thanking the universe for a great night sleep, I take time to meditate and smile.  But this morning after the daily routine, I turned on the morning news to discover utter, heartbreaking scenes of devastation in New Zealand; there has been another earthquake; the second in 5 months.  I find myself depressed by this news, it has affected me deeply.  I ask myself how a continent so far from my own can have such an affect on me.  I am not beyond caring for others, no matter who they are, but still I find the tears streaming down my cheeks as I watch the devastation, the people running thru the streets trying to escape.
~My heart goes out to you, New Zealand...

No comments:

Post a Comment