Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Monday, March 14, 2011

Coming along

Monday.
So, things are progressing nicely for someone in PA.  I'm working toward a goal of having it in the post this weekend.  I can't wait for her to receive it! 
It's raining and windy again today and I have a headache.  Even so, I think I will finish this up and get some socks cast on.  I probably should find another pattern for the spring swap, too.  I wanted to make the cute Top Dog, but I'm thinking I want to make something fast and easy as I have other things I want to do to and I'm thinking this will be the last swap for a while.  I did find this site though with some cuties to make.
~I think it's time to find some aspirin, no time for headache...

No comments:

Post a Comment