Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Exhausted

Thursday.
Well after months and months of working extra hrs, I think it has caught up with me.  I'm feeling a bit of burn-out.  So, I decided to take tomorrow off and call it a 3-day holiday...and boy do I need the break!  I'm not sure how much time I'll actually spend relaxing.  Up on the agenda is knitting (of course), dyeing a bit of sock wool, measuring and planning new living room curtains, drop off goodies in the post for Manon, and delivering hand knit socks to Carmen (can't wait to see how she loves them!), and then to top off the day...First Friday Art Walk where Kendra's daughter is having a show...
~I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment