Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy day

Wednesday.

I'm having a terrific day.  Actually everyday is a terrific day.  I made banana bread last night and my whole house still smells so good. Today I worked on more garden planning and have come up with some brilliant plans for the herb pots.  I'm thinking  buckets, if I can find some old ones, and some old wooden boxes, line them with plastic and good soil, insert plant and voila!  a beautiful addition to the garden.  I wonder if catnip and cat grass will grow well together?  I don't know, but I think it'll be worth a try.  Another thought I had was a bird feeder out the back door or a hummingbird feeder at the kitchen window.  The only thing I worry about there is weather the birds can survive without it if I choose not to pursue it after a while.  Hmmm, I'd better think on this one.  Inasmuch as I'd love to have some sweet little birds around my windows, it may not be such a wise idea if they cone to solely rely on the feeders...more research is needed here. 
~Saturday Market opens next weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment