Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

♥♥♥Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love ♥♥♥

♥♥♥Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE ♥♥♥

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rain, rain, and more rain

Saturday.
Welcome to Eugene Oregon where it rained all day today an finally let up just a bit around 6pm allowing me to make a quick run to the market.  I had so many outdoor plans today too, but it just rained and rained.  Now tomorrow is supposed to be nice and the beginning of a drying trend so with that in mind I am planning my transplants tonight.
So the upside is, I was able to get some knitting done and my gym workout in before the real rain began.  I also made it to the hardware store and bought a garden cart and a couple bags of soil; I had to make 2 trips but it was well worth it. Now I can get my herbs into other pots tomorrow...finally!
~All in all, still a fab day...

No comments:

Post a Comment