Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rain, rain, and more rain

Saturday.
Welcome to Eugene Oregon where it rained all day today an finally let up just a bit around 6pm allowing me to make a quick run to the market.  I had so many outdoor plans today too, but it just rained and rained.  Now tomorrow is supposed to be nice and the beginning of a drying trend so with that in mind I am planning my transplants tonight.
So the upside is, I was able to get some knitting done and my gym workout in before the real rain began.  I also made it to the hardware store and bought a garden cart and a couple bags of soil; I had to make 2 trips but it was well worth it. Now I can get my herbs into other pots tomorrow...finally!
~All in all, still a fab day...

No comments:

Post a Comment