Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Amazing day

Saturday.
What an amazing day, 80 degrees, sun and a beautiful walk...it doesn't get any better than this.  I am still on my quest for bulk almond flour and have yet to find it; a trip to Sundance is next.  Tomorrow's #1 goal is to get the eggshells and coffee grounds into the garden, the eggshells should work to deter the slugs from eating anymore of my plants, otherwise I will just have to haul the lot out front and call it a day.
It's still warm right now at 8pm, tomorrow is supposed to be just as warm. I bought a nice Tempranillo for sitting in the garden and reading...so nice and peaceful out there.  I've even taken the comforter off my bed, it's an experiment tonight to see if I can keep it off for the rest of the summer.
I've been following my primal challenge to the letter and today bought a lovely salmon fillet for dinner tomorrow with a lime ginger dressing,  I'll serve it over fresh spinach leaves and fruit.  I've also accomplished a total of 9.03 miles today, not bad!  Perhaps I can add on to that tomorrow after the gardening and the housework is done.  I still need to clean the windows, but they shouldn't take long...I just want to spend as much time outside as possible.  And I also want to make it to the gym at some point tomorrow, but this time after I've had a bite to eat.  I went to the gym this morning with only water in my stomach...not the best idea I've ever come up with, not sure what I was thinking!  Now would be a good time to go read.
~Don't forget the coffee this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment