Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Clouds and summer

Wednesday.
So here we are on the second day of Summer and it's been cloudy a fair portion of the day. The pollen count is well over 500+ and my poor eyes are feeling it. I tried to stay inside to stave off the major hit, but I did have to venture out to get the ingredients for a cheesecake for Eric's birthday. I did at least get a mile walk out of it and the temp wasn't too bad, but this pollen is too much. The good news is, I was able to get quite far on the second April/May mitt I've been working on. Nearly finished now and have a project picked out for Liz. I hope she'll like it. Now just to pick out the perfect color and I think I'll send along some scrumptious Euphoria wine truffles. Speaking of chocolate, I ate a chocolate bar today and nearly put myself into a sugar coma! I've given up sugar for the longest time and decided I'd like to have a bit today and wham! Wow, did not expect that! Note to self: stay away from the sugar, you're better off girl.
~Back to the drawing board...

No comments:

Post a Comment