Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Delivered

Tuesday.
Wow, it's already Tuesday. That can only mean one thing, it's another day closer to Friday and a spectacular weekend that is supposed to be sun, sun, sun...did I mention it's supposed to be sunny this weekend?  Well, it is!  Hooray!  So I delivered the socks out to Susan today, well, that is to say I left them on Stefanie's desk and wouldn't you know it, I forgot to check the walk schedule for the upcoming Relay for Life for the ACS...sometimes I wonder what I am doing *palm to forehead* what a ding-a-ling!  Hopefully Helen will read her txt and remember to check it out when she goes in on Thurs.  I was also glad to hear, from Sasha, that she may be able to squeeze Helen and I in for the Butte to Butte coming up in July...I hope so, but no matter, I'll just pay the registration fee anyway, I am doing this regardless; it will be a perfect addition to my current training.
I didn't work on my project tonight, just got back from the gym and talking to Sasha.  It's always an hr and a half going out there.  More time spent on the bus out than I get to spend working out and talking to Sasha.  I lucked out today too, it was check in day for our Primal challenge, which I must say is going very well.  I pretty much have no appetite and so not overeating, a win all the way around.  Sasha also gave me more info and some good recipes that I can't wait to try.  I also did my weigh in, she wouldn't share my weight with me, but said it was really good...I'll take that as a loss rather than a gain (~:  She knows how obsessive I can get over my scale and it does no one any good...thanks Sasha for keeping it positive!  Okay, I'm beat.  I think I'll get some reading in and then off to bed.
~And charge the iPod...

No comments:

Post a Comment