Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Helen-Margaret

Thursday.
Okay, so I've been thinking and drawing and thinking some more. I've finally made a decision for Helen's gift. I am going to make either this or this. I'm leaning more towards the sunrise shawlette as I don't have a lot of time to get it done. In fact, it's already going to be late as her birthday is Sunday...Yay me, late as always! But she won't mind, she's a love. Also, I am in the process of winding my ball of March Pansies that I hand-dyed earlier this year and am thinking these would be perfect. Umm, but then there is the matter of the PIF I need to get started and more of these for Eric , and also still working out which 3 colors for the Stephen West mystery KAL starting in Aug, and lest I forget, Carmen's scarf. Goodness, I'd better get with it!
~I did get the ironing done...

No comments:

Post a Comment