Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Monday, August 29, 2011

Ah Monday again

Monday.
Wow, has it really been a whole week? I guess it has. I've managed to finish Carmen's scarf last week and is it beautiful?! Yes, yes it is...delivering it to her on Wednesday this week. Now to get on to those socks that have been waiting patiently. I've also been working on the Teeny Tiny Mochimochi. I decided rather than got thru the book and decide where to start, I would just start at the beginning and work every one of them; currently working on finishing the elephant...tomorrow a fish! Okay enough for now, time to get some reading in. I'll try to get on here earlier tomorrow with everything else I'm involved with...so until then!
~Yeah, fall is creeping in...

No comments:

Post a Comment