Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I think it's Fall

Wednesday.
Yes, that's right, I believe Fall is starting to settle in. At least it feels like it to me. When I was out today on my lovely walk, I am feeling the atmosphere change much like every year about this time. Wow, and we just arrived at summer. Have you noticed the Back to School ads in the paper and around town? Didn't the kids just get out for summer break? Oh yeah, it's August and nearly time for the kids to be back in school. I'm so glad my kids are grown and we don't have to worry about that anymore.
So here I sit. Not knitting a thing, but thinking about knitting something. Truthfully though, I'm thinking about my bike and if I want to go out for a ride. I think I will take a ride to the park tomorrow afternoon and watch the gals play softball. I keep forgetting it's season now; they're really good too.
I haven't worked on either of my mystery KAL's. Actually I'm just waiting for the next clue on my socks to see if I want to replace the second chart with whatever is next or just continue in pattern on chart one to finish them off. As far as the WestKnits, hmmm, yeah just waiting for the rest of the clues to see if I like it or not. I'm not sure, but I'm thinking I don't really care for Intarsia. I do, however, like color-work, color-stranding or whatever you want to call it; Intarsia, not so much. Or maybe it's just the pattern. Or maybe I'm bored with it, or...
~Back at it...

No comments:

Post a Comment