Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

♥♥♥Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love ♥♥♥

♥♥♥Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE ♥♥♥

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Socks, socks, and more socks!

Sunday.  I've just finished the item for the Elves and Faeries on Ravelry.  It's scrumptious!  Tomorrow I plan to pick up the final items for the box and get it shipped on Tuesday.  I think this will be enough for awhile, I really want to work on my own stuff for a while, no deadlines. 

Now with that said, I've started on my Mini Mochi Dragonfly socks; the colors are amazing.  This time I am working them both at the same time as I have 2 sets of the same size needles.  This should be fun.  I've never made anything this way before.  I love making socks and already have these in queue.  I'm thinking something in a fierce red or beachy colors or maybe a bright, sunny yellow.

Well as long as the weather wants to stay wet, I'll spend some quality time making socks.  After all, I can't have enough handmade socks!

~Oh, I've just remembered, I'd better stop and get my Nutcracker tix this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment