Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Here we go again!

Tuesday.
Okay, yesterday and today I have spent cleaning something...why?! Well, alright,the house did need a once over and the little garden out front needed cleaning as well...glad I got it done!
Now back to more important things. I am nearly finished with the little elephant; it's too cute. I also got out and rode my bike and tomorrow will be another bike ride so I can get the scarf over to Carmen. I can't wait for her to see it! I've set myself some new goals. I am not just going out and buying things when I want to. I've decided that if I want something I'm going to have to set some useful goals to achieve them. So, this week I want to get a crock pot; fall is coming and I want to make some soup. But, in order to get said crock, my first goal is to workout for the whole week, either walking, gym or biking. So far, so good. I will have my new crock by weeks end, yay!
~Toot, toot...

No comments:

Post a Comment