Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mmmm homemade bread and soup...

Thursday.  The weather is getting cooler.  Our weatherman, Seth Wayne, says the rain is coming...and so too the snow...SNOW  ????!!!!  Okay, fortunately the snow is going to stay up in the higher elevations.  I guess Fall has caught up with us though.  It is a beautiful Fall though; the trees are are breathtaking.

So with the cooler weather upon us, I decided today would be a great day for homemade soup and bread.  I put together an awesome cream of potato and baked a loaf of bread.  Once the bread was out of the oven ( and just ever so slightly cooled) I sat down and enjoyed a fabulous dinner!

I'm stuffed...

No comments:

Post a Comment