Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Friday, October 22, 2010

Where did I put the Kool-Aid?

Friday.  Last night I was thinking of socks.  Well, that is to make some socks.  Then I thought it would be great fun to just dye the wool to make the socks.  Now I do have some Kool-Aid packets just for this, but, I can't seem to locate where I put them...ACK!  I really, really want to dye my sock yarn in a reddish, orangish color so I guess after work today it will be time to turn out the cupboards and hopefully find the Kool-Aid...why is it that every project requires so much search for materials (~:  Oh well, perhaps I will find something even better to dye my wool with...or I'll just hike over to the market and get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment