Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November!

Wednesday.  What a beautiful day!  It was sunny and warm, 68F today!  I was able to get my little container garden cleared out and ready for next season and then spent some time working on the other sock .  I love this pattern.  Tonight I also worked on my Traveling Woman, I have 8 of the 11 repeats completed  and then the edging.  I'm making it with Malabrigo Silky Merino and I am loving it!

My new color, I dyed the other day, October Salmon , I think I am going to rethink what to make with it.  I've been searching patterns today and think I may make a wimple.  I'm considering this one or this one and adding some crystal beads.  I think the lace and the beads would be highlighted by the color of the yarn.  We'll see what I end up doing.  I think this, hand-dyed, would turn out beautifully too...perhaps purchase the beads first and then try to match them .  Oh, I'm excited now!  I can't wait to try out my idea! 

So I'll split up my time over the next few days working on socks and shawl and my little Lovebugs.  The weather is supposed to be changing back to rain so I anticipate a lot of knitting this weekend and upcoming week.  Luckily tomorrow is supposed to be at least clear or just cloudy so I think I shall get to my Tai Chi class...no OT for the rest of the week until Saturday morning; a nice break indeed!

~So, I think I'll go find some beads to buy...

No comments:

Post a Comment