Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Socks, socks, and more socks!

Sunday.  I've just finished the item for the Elves and Faeries on Ravelry.  It's scrumptious!  Tomorrow I plan to pick up the final items for the box and get it shipped on Tuesday.  I think this will be enough for awhile, I really want to work on my own stuff for a while, no deadlines. 

Now with that said, I've started on my Mini Mochi Dragonfly socks; the colors are amazing.  This time I am working them both at the same time as I have 2 sets of the same size needles.  This should be fun.  I've never made anything this way before.  I love making socks and already have these in queue.  I'm thinking something in a fierce red or beachy colors or maybe a bright, sunny yellow.

Well as long as the weather wants to stay wet, I'll spend some quality time making socks.  After all, I can't have enough handmade socks!

~Oh, I've just remembered, I'd better stop and get my Nutcracker tix this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment