Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Thursday, January 27, 2011

A 62F Day

Thursday.
What a fab day!  The morning started out with fog and a chill in the air, but turned out to be sunny and 62F by afternoon.  Did I mention I LOVE OREGON?!!!!

The gym classes are going very well.  Yesterday was my first step class.  It was BRUTAL but fun!  I am still sore.  Tomorrow night is Zumba again; MWF.  I'm so glad it's close to home.  I didn't go out this afternoon, it was just getting dark by the time I was off work.  Tomorrow I am off much earlier and hope to get a walk in.

I'm tired now.  So I will leave this little thought:
"Our life is shaped by our mind; we become what we think.  Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves."
                        ~Buddha

~Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment