Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Friday, January 28, 2011

Ahhh Finally Friday

Friday.
How nice, we've made it through another week.  Today was another fab day.  The sun was shining and there was a bit of cloud cover, but overall a beautiful day.
I have been so lax about my knitting lately; I'm so tired when I'm done with work.  And then there's time at the gym and then other stuff I like to do to relax that by the time I get a chance to just sit and knit, I'm so tired all I want to do is sleep.  I really would like to take some time and get my socks completed and then focus some time on my sweater.  And then there's the ballet coming up in a couple of weeks and roller derby tomorrow...
Hmm, perhaps Sunday I will hide out and work on my socks with a good audio book. 
~Okay that's the goal then, Sunday it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment