Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome 2011!

Monday.
Welcome to 2011, even if it is three days into the new year!  I've started yet another knitting project, this time a hooded sweater and with any luck I'll try to have it finished before next fall (~:  I've made myself a new goal this year.  Well, actually a few new goals:

1. Walk 1000 miles, so far so good...only 987 more miles to go!
2. Finish at least 2-3 large projects: started a hooded sweater
3. Make at least a pair of socks per month, easy peasy!
4. Fitness, fitness, fitness...enough said
5. Start another 52 books in 52 weeks, surpassed my goal last year and definitely can do it again this year

~Okay, enough with the goals for now...must go put in some reading time

No comments:

Post a Comment