Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Sunday, January 9, 2011

A new toy

Sunday.
Yesterday was a fab day.  I got out to the gym, rowed 2000m, which is really only 1mi, but 2000m sounds far more accomplished (~:  I was also able to spend the entire afternoon with my son Eric, of whom I get very little time as he is so busy lately.  Overall a perfect day.
So, recently I have been having some challenges with my desktop pc and finally after much discussion as to what my actual needs are, I finally broke down and bought a nice little net book.  So far I am very happy with my purchase.  I especially like the mobility of it and the speed, wow!  I hadn't realized just how slow my pc had become, poor thing it is getting old...if you consider 5yo old!  I suppose it is in computer terms though. 
Funny, even my iTunes is more responsive!

Well the emx is taking over the new route today so I must get down there and make sure it gets me from point A to point B in a timely fashion...
~Off to the gym and row, row, row some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment