Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Zumba!

Thursday.
Last night I joined my first Zumba class.  It was very exciting and fun!  It is a high intensity dance class that incorporates everything from Salsa to Bollywood and even though I was a bit out of step for most of the class, I still had a great time.  The class runs M W F in the evenings and is perfect timing for me.  I think I'm going to like this new gym....darn though, Zumba has been canceled for tomorrow night )~:  Oh well, there is Monday's class.  I think I'll just go to the step classes in the meantime.

Oh how I wish I had the time to do more in one day.  I have a sweater started and a pair of socks and have not knitted on them in days.  This in part to the many extra hrs I am putting in at work and then the new gym of course.  I believe there are truly enough hrs, I just need to be more organized with my time is all.  Okay, back at it tomorrow.  No OT tomorrow so I should be able to get something done...well that's after I go out for a walk and then over to the gym and, and, and...

~And I'm so tired right now I can barely type...must.go.read...

No comments:

Post a Comment