Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Friday, February 18, 2011

From the rain comes the rainbow

Friday.
It has been quite a week.  I'm glad friday finally made it.  Mind you, it hasn't been a "bad" week, just I'm getting tired this week with all the extra hrs I've been putting in and I wanted it to be Friday.  And now it is and now I'm off work and now I can do what I need to.
This afternoon I thought I'd take a walk, except it had started to snow...yup, that's right, snow...here in Eugene...in February...I was not amused.  But then Eric showed up with the awesome new first-run, limited edition Pacori tshirts.  Well, needless to say, that raised my spirits!  I immediately put mine on and of course it fit perfectly.  I'll be rockin this tshirt all over town!
Well, after that there was still the matter of the walk, do I go out, or do I make an excuse and stay in...Eric answered that for me..."Don't make the snow an excuse for not getting out in it..." You're right Eri c, I need not make that an excuse; I went out in it.  And from here on out, when I think I don't want to do something or feel it to be an inconvenience, I will think back on these words. 
~Thanks son, for always helping me to keep things in perspective...

1 comment: