Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Sunny Day

Thursday.
What  a fab day! I only got out for a short walk today as I had some other things to take care of, but what a great day it was.  It was sunny all day and when I went outside I discovered it was actually quite pleasant.  Yesterday we found out we are in for an early spring.  I am excited! 

I am anxious to get something planted and growing.  I've been thinking about my garden this year.  I'd like to try mini eggplant this year and of course tomatoes. But, I think some lettuces and peppers and of course herbs.  I think I've already posted these thoughts, they're all I think about lately. 

~I think I'll go work on my socks...

No comments:

Post a Comment