Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Trying to find the time...

Tuesday.
As I sit here looking at the screen of my little netbook, I am distracted by thoughts of my knitting sitting in on the coffee table wondering when I shall find time to pick it up again.  Good question.  I had it all planned out.  I would get off work and run over to the gym for a bit (which I did do) and then come home, shower and relax with a movie in and work on my socks.  Alas, here I sit now, without my knitting anywhere near me and just sigh because I am too tired to get up and get it.  What a sad state of affairs.

So, why, I ask myself or better yet, where, has all my time gone to?  I've been putting extra hrs in for months now and it just seems that recently I have been lax in my daily knitting goals. Hmmm, not sure.  Is it the extra sun lately, or the gym now that I don't have to travel for 2 hrs to get there?  I really can't think of what has taken up so much of my time.  This is quite the puzzler!  I guess I  have to set a new goal for myself and be sure to add it to my nightly routine.  ADD TIME TO KNIT EVERY NIGHT BEFORE READING!

And with that said, I shall put this up and go fetch my knitting...after all, it's nearly my reading time.

~Knit, knit, knit...knit

No comments:

Post a Comment