Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Thursday, March 31, 2011

An electronic holiday?

Thursday.
Today I was thinking how it would be to take an "electronic holiday."  I wonder if I can really do it; really take time away from my computer, my phone, etc.   It's doubtful.  I can't imagine giving up my electronics for an hr let alone a full 24hrs.  Okay, I won't do that, but I think what I will try is at least cutting back my time on the computer...well at least for maybe 24 hrs.  I'll give it a try tomorrow. This will be a challenge for sure, but tomorrow I have a lot going on, so maybe it won't be so hard. 
So here's what I 'm thinking:  I'll keep the TV off in the morning...I think I've seen enough of what's going on in the world tonight that will probably be broadcast again tomorrow, anyway.  I don't think I'll need to go online for anything...at least not immediately, and as far as my phone..hmm, yeah I can't be without my phone.  Okay, to compromise on the phone, I'll skip the phone when I go to the gym...maybe (~:
~Let's see how long I can last...

No comments:

Post a Comment