Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The sun is coming

Wednesday.
Ah another workday done.  Tomorrow is my Friday and boy am I ready for my vacation.  Starting with Friday morning off to the gym, then walk downtown, probably to the bookstore and hit up my fave antique store and thrift store...I'm still looking for a butter dish as well and will probably make it to the Vintage store too.  This weekend is supposed to be beautiful, in the 60's!
Also it's First Friday art walk, and the museum is free and there's a gem faire at the fairgrounds where maybe I can find just the right beads for my Ice Queen. And then there's Saturday Market.
~Yeah, I'm excited...sun and lots of fun stuff to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment