Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Magical

Sunday.
It has been a fantastically busy day.  I was able to complete so many things on my list today, yay me!  I began the planting for my magickal garden and have started the research for just the right herbs and veggies for peace, protection, healing.  I planted beautiful Pansies and a Blue Rosemary Topiary.
 
I also baked cookies, which I would not recommend while dyeing wool at the same time!  I did manage a beautiful variegated colorway that I'm calling March Pansies in honor of the lovely Pansies I planted today...pix to be posted when the skein is dry.  I have the sock pattern out and ready to cast on another pair of Nemesis.

~Ahhhh a very accomplished day...

No comments:

Post a Comment