Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday

Saturday.
So today I'm just relaxing but somehow managed to whack out the shoulder, hmmm.  I've drug out the books, the patterns and the yarn, but alas still nothing on my needles )~:  Perhaps I'll just dye some wool tomorrow, my shoulder really is bothering me tonight, I can't imagine what I did to it, poor thing.  I did manage to get to the farmer's market today and picked up some prime local veggies; so excited they're open again.  Can't wait till the plants are there, I'm ready to garden! So overall it's been a pretty good day.  The sun was out, the weather was beautiful and I bought this:
It's Rowan Summer Tweed, and was discounted as the LYS was discontinuing it.  I'm going to make this cute Top Dog with it for the Spring swap.  I love the color, but when winding it, I find I'm not too keen on the fiber itself;  maybe it softens.
~I think I'll just go read...

No comments:

Post a Comment