Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome March!

Tuesday.
Welcome March, with your winds and rains.  I'm sure by the time we reach April we will be thoroughly saturated with water.  I'm not complaining, mind you, simply stating a fact.  I'm glad you're here.  Today was actually quite lovely with all the sun and some cloudiness, but mostly sun...thank you!  Now tomorrow, well that's another story; another day.  Then it's daylight savings time next Sunday, and in three weeks time Spring officially arrives.  The flowers are ever blooming as are the trees; beauty abounds and it's time to start getting out the seed catalogs, although I will only be looking at the pix as I do buy my plants locally.  My thoughts are ever on your presence and how I look forward to your beauteous wonders!
~Yeah, welcome March...

No comments:

Post a Comment