Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Welcome Spring!

Sunday.
Welcome Spring!  Well, we've made it thru the winter.  It's time to get some gardening started, some knitting done, and spring cleaning.  So today I began my arduous task of shredding unneeded paperwork, and boy is there a lot to be done.  I was successful in clearing a couple bags full; feeling quite empowered right now.
Knitting has also been productive today. My Nemesis socks are moving right along.  And with Spring being a time of renewal and new beginnings, I am also chasing around some ideas of possibly selling my socks.  I do a good job on them after all, so maybe I should consider selling some.  Right now I'm just in the pre-planning stage and thinking maybe I could make a few pairs of my favorite patterns and then post them online for sale.  I don't want to take too much time thinking about this and truly jumping right in with a few pair couldn't really hurt...well, I guess that answers that then doesn't it?!  Here's my current pair:
I love the pattern and the color.  I think I'll make a few pairs and see what happens.
~Who knows, maybe this will be the start of something...

No comments:

Post a Comment