Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Saturday, April 30, 2011

April's end

Saturday.
Well here we are at the end of April and it has been a fabulous month.  I am ending this month with 311 miles completed, which unfortunately is short of goal.  No matter, I'm sure I'll get it caught up...sooner or later (~: Today was especially good as I completed my first "walk".  The March of  Dimes, March for Babies.  It was a 10K walk starting at Alton Baker Park, up and around VRC, the Rose Garden, EWEB across the Willamette River and then back to Alton Baker Park.  It was a great walk.  The weather held out and was pleasant.  In 2 wks time another walk...Bark in the Park; I'm already registered and ready to walk again for another great cause...another of many walks I will be participating in!  I'm thinking it may be time break in a new pair of trainers...
~Farewell April, welcome May...

No comments:

Post a Comment