Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday monday

Monday.
Whoa, the gym was so crowded this afternoon.  I was able to get my work out in on my fave machine though.  Every day I go it gets better and better.  I'm even anxious to get there
tomorrow! 

So my new book arrived today...Bud, Blossom & Leaf.  I haven't read thru it yet, but just randomly looking thru some of the pages, it does seem pretty informative.  Hahahaha, I have so many books I'm reading right now.

The clouds are clearing and returning and clearing again and with this little game rain in between  It's so nice though, I've been able to turn the heaters off at the beginning of the month...woo hoo, saving some money!

~Okay, enough for now it's back to working on projects...

No comments:

Post a Comment