Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Monday, April 4, 2011

Update to electronic holiday

Monday.
Ha!  I thought I could manage at least 24 hrs off the electronic "bandwidth." No such luck.  I have tried to keep off the computer, but only managed a small percentage of my time spent offline.  I did, however, make it to keeping the TV off for the past few days, so I get points for that.  It seems there is always something that needs online attention.  Well, a lot more time with the TV off is a good thing.  But, seriously, going online a few times a day is just one way of communicating with each other.  Let's face it, I'd rather send a text than talk on the phone, anyday.  So by not going online as often as I used to, well, not bad...I'd say I still accomplished my goal...mostly (~:
~Now back to some sock knitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment