Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday.
Another lovely, albeit cool and rainy day. I'm still working on my Nemesis socks, I can't believe it's taking me so long.  I can only attribute this to being outside now that the weather has begun the Spring bloom.  And speaking of the Spring bloom, my allergies have made a return as well, the sinuses are suffering so much already )~: It is what it is though, get out the allergy tabs again. 
The weather has been crazy today.  It's raining, the sun comes out for a short time and feels so good, then it's hailing...yeah, hailing in April...gotta love it!  But overall, the weather is fab and everything is blooming and life is wonderful.
~Life is wonderful...

No comments:

Post a Comment