Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Welcome to the garden

Thursday.
I just went in for garden tools, but look what else I found...
these cuties just couldn't be passed-by, so here they are in the back garden.  Then of course, after I got home, I got to thinking about the rest of the little garden area back there.  Yeah, I'm so hooked...tomorrow will be more Gerbera's in red and another plant that I'm not sure of the name, but the flowers are blue and white and then there's that face pot and the strawberry pot that would be perfect for herbs.  And then I got to thinking how cool it would be to spread some mints back there.  My whole area is morphing in flowers and herbs...I love it!  Even my apt manager is getting in on my addiction, he gave me some Zinnia seeds yesterday...yeah, you guessed it, they're going into the back yard!
~Knitting? Uh...um...

No comments:

Post a Comment