Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Sunday, May 15, 2011

5K and it's all about the dogs and cats

Sunday.
Ah, another 5K in today and so fun!  Today's benefit  was for the Greenhill Humane society Bark-in-the-Park event and oh the amazing breeds of dogs!  Such a great event to help fund a great cause...animals!  I enjoyed my walk with all the dogs very much.  I think my favorite was an amazing English Sheep dog; a huge creature that looked like he just came over from a Siberian tundra, so much hair, but such a beauty.  Then there was Ron Judd's little Shakespeare, such a cutie!  I can't remember what  breed he is, just that he was so active and so cute.  I managed to pick up some fun stuff for Tabie's Edgar, boy is she going to have fun with the stuff I'm sending.  So while on my walk home afterwards, I came across this beauty...I can't believe I nearly passed it by...
So delicate, but didn't have much of a scent.  I think a lot  of our florals now have somehow bred out their scents.  Sad, I love the scent of an Iris.
~Note to self: open your eyes, you don't want to miss such beauty...

No comments:

Post a Comment