Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another trip to the dentist...down

Wednesday.
Well I made it.  I made it thru the biggest hurdle at the dentist today and didn't do too bad, if I say so myself!  Of course I do have Phillipa to thank for being there for me and taking the stress and leaving me with peace and calm...thank you my sweet love!  I have decided, too, that I rather like this dentist; he has a sense of humor and his first concern was to make sure I was comfortable and in no pain.  I have to say, this is the first time I have felt relaxed during a dental procedure...so this is how it's supposed to be.  I knew when I asked the Universe for help in finding the right dentist that I would be granted someone capable.  Dr Phelps is truly a bonus.  The numbness is wearing off now, in fact it's nearly all gone...so far, so good.
~Still debating whether to take tomorrow off...

No comments:

Post a Comment