Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Thursday, May 26, 2011

No gym today

Thursday.
I'm glad I took today off.  It was much needed to keep my mouth shut to allow the healing of my mouth.  albeit I have not had the pain as the dentist anticipated, I still felt a bit "under", so I took a nap and a couple of aspirin.  I have been able to eat mashed potatoes and watermelon today and am sure I will feel much better to return to work tomorrow.  I didn't want to lose the extra pto, but it was a good idea; I'm glad I did.  The only draw back I don't care about though is the restriction from the gym...bah!  I get  it, I do.  But I don't like missing my workouts...I guess it's a good thing though I wouldn't want to cause any further problems.  Looking forward to Saturday and back to the gym.
~off to find dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment