Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Friday, May 13, 2011

Back up and running

Friday.
Wow, what happened with Blogger yesterday?  I was unable to post anything; sad.  This weekend is the Greenhill Bark in the  Park and it looks like it 's going to be a rainy walk;  it's all for a good cause though.  Oh, and I got my new glasses today...to the tune of $353.50!  This is after the insurance paid their part!  So I guess it could have been worse.  I have to wonder why we pay so much for coverage, and still we are paying more out of pocket and then we are also limited to what we can do, how often we can go and what we are covered for; limited benefits, more and more out of pocket charges...outrageous!
Okay, stop complaining, I'm thankful I even have insurance.
~Take a cleansing breath and continue knitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment