Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Saturday, May 7, 2011

An inside kinda day

Saturday.
It is never my idea of a great day to have to stay inside, but after just having my pupils dilated, here I am.  I want so badly to get out for a walk, but here I am cleaning house instead...bah! I want to get to the gym, you guessed it, here I am inside instead.  Hmmm, I thought the eye doctor said it would take about 3 hrs for my pupils to return to normal.  Well, it's nearly 3 hrs now, still the same...ugh!  Oh well, the good news is, my eyes are healthy.  So what's a bit of time inside on a Saturday...HeLl is what it is, pure hell! I just want to get outside and to the gym at least today!
~Enough whining...

No comments:

Post a Comment