Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Monday, June 6, 2011

Mmm Salmon

Monday.

Monday, Monday...what a fab day.  Tonight I made this for dinner.  I added some garlic, blended everything together and marinated my Salmon overnight with it, then placed it all in a baking dish sprayed with olive oil, foil over the top and baked at 350 for 15 minutes, delicious! 
The weather was clouds most of the day, but it was comfortable and I got in a nice walk and some gym time.  I love it that everything is located right here in my neighborhood. 
The pay-it-forward project is coming along nicely.  I'm hoping to have it done and posted by this weekend then I will start another project.  Maybe I should restart the hoodie I started last year, again. Maybe I could actually finish it before fall; worth a try (~:

~Tomorrow is another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment