Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A sweet package today!

Tuesday.
I thought I heard someone at my door.  But, when I looked up I didn't see anyone...hmmm, okay so I went back to what I was doing.  Later this afternoon, after I was finished with work I thought I'd better look outside, and was I glad I did for what did I find but a sweet little package just waiting for me..
Who could this be from?  I can't believe I had forgotten about the package Amanda was sending to me.  I knew she had gotten hers from me, but then I guess I just didn't think about it anymore.  After all it seems I send out more packages than I receive anyway.  Boy what a nice suprise...




Just check out all the fun stuff she sent me!  Those socks are truly amazing, the workmanship is perfect, I love it all...thank you Amanda!
~A bright and beautiful day indeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment