Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome June!

Wednesday.
Welcome June, welcome warmer weather...albeit today it was still raining the forecast is for 75-80 this weekend; I am ready for it too.  I stayed in today and continued work on my pay-it-forward project which has been waiting patiently for a month, maybe even 2 months, nevertheless it is being worked on now and I hope to have it finished ...soon.  So it's back to the dentist tomorrow for the follow up from last week's procedure; time to get the stitches out.  I hope I will feel better once they are removed.  It seems I haven't felt good since last week prior to when I went in!  I am determined though, to get thru this.  Today is also the first day of our Primal Challenge.  So far, so good.  I am going to see this thru to the letter. Now I just have to find better recipes, although tonight I did come up with an interesting stuffed pepper recipe...not bad if I say so...


Here are the ingredients:
Roasted Poblano peppers
Red onions
Mushrooms
Orange peppers
Garlic
Fresh mints from the garden
I chopped all the ingredients, except the Poblano's which I sliced down the center, removed the seeds and stuffed with the chopped veggies that had been sauted.  I then placed the stuffed peppers into a  baking dish sprayed with olive oil spray.  I then whizzed up an egg and poured this over the stuffed peppers, then shredded some extra sharp vintage white cheddar over the top and baked the lot...delicious!
~Now if it'll stop raining...

No comments:

Post a Comment