Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A better day

Tuesday.
I keep thinking it's Monday today but boy am I glad it's Tuesday.  I felt better today.  I have Amanda's package all ready to send and was going to head out to the PO this afternoon, but got sidetracked, hee hee hee...the gym is a powerful distraction for me, especially since it's been nearly a week since I've gotten to go, so I spent an hr and a half there tonight.  Wow, if there's anything that can make me feel better it's a trip to the gym!  And boy did I need it  too.  So tomorrow I will send out the package, it's still on time.  It still saddens me that the last person didn't feel she could respond to me after my many requests; I just don't like thinking I'd done something to upset her.  But, I can't control other's feelings so I move on.  Tomorrow is June and the weekend forecast is calling for temps in the upper 70's to 80 degrees...yeah!  G.I.V.E day is Saturday so some nice weather will be just great.
~I think now is a good time to read...

No comments:

Post a Comment