Living life in beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

Be Happy...Be Peace...Be Love

Spread Peace...Speak Love...BE

Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday!!!! Is there any thing more to say?!

Friday.
Yes, it's finally Friday. Today I took some time to clean house...yeah, I know, what's gotten into her?! Exactly my thought as well and just as soon as I came to my senses I quickly grabbed my knitting and found some peace...ahhhhhh
Seriously though, I did pick up my knitting and worked a couple more rows on Helen's piece. Her color inspiration is turning out beautifully, but the pattern seems to have many mistakes in the writing...hmmm, this is the second pattern in the last couple of days frought with mistakes...but, I am working thru it anyway. I still haven't frogged the socks, but I'll get around to that later this weekend. I checked the tracking on my KP order and it should arrive by Tuesday. Hooray! I just don't understand why something from WA, which is so close to me, takes longer than an order from Land's End, which I ordered a day or so after the KP order and is coming from WI...crazy! Well that's the USPS for you. I don't care, as long as it gets here by then and I can get started on more projects.
~Tomorrow is Relay-for-Life...this is for you Elizabeth...stay strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment